TIC INNOVATIONS is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified; you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
TIC INNOVATIONS may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01-01-2022.
How we use Information we hold about you
This policy applies to information we hold about you. In this policy, 'we', 'us', and 'our' mean TIC INNOVATIONS, CIN Reg No. 22/174/S/0599/2021, office address is 3rd Floor, AECS Layout B Block, No 176, 2nd Cross Road, Singasandra, Bengaluru Urban, Karnataka, 560068
This policy applies to information held about current and potential future customers, clients and suppliers. By Information we mean personal and financial information about you we collect, use and store.
All customer data is purged at the end of each month
1. Data security - Micro manage and not to allow any data breach. To maintain confidentiality of client and customer details.
2. IT security - Securing management assets and client tools/applications on high level monitoring.
3. Workforce - Background Verification of each employee-Knowledge levels screening as per requirement.
4. Customer management - Abiding to client / RBI guidelines of handling customer as per protocol.
5. Escalation Management - All Escalation are handled by grievance cell.
What information do we collect?
We collect, use and store information about you such as:
- Your contact details (Including your address, telephone numbers and email address)
- Call recordings.
We may also collect publicly accessible information about you, for example through a Google search, where we have been unable to contact you using the contact details that we hold for you.
We require information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
Where do we get your information from?
Information you give us
- You may provide information via telephone, web chat, email or post.
- By visiting our website and completing forms on our website.
- Call Recordings, we may monitor/record calls for training and quality purposes and to resolve issues.
Information we collect about you
- Google search
- News & Media Reports
Information we obtain from the account owner (Our clients pass your information onto TIC INNOVATIONS to collect outstanding balances on their behalf)
- Contact details
- Date of Birth
- Information about your account including: outstanding balances, default information.
Information from third parties
- Credit Reference Agencies (Equifax, CIBIL, Experian and Highmark)
- Debt Management Companies authorised to act on your behalf.
- Law firms who we instruct to act on our behalf to recover amounts that you owe and to enforce any judgements/Orders that we may have against you.
Why do we need your information?
We require your information in order to carry out debt collection activities on behalf of our clients. This includes:
- Locating you, checking your identity using the information we hold.
- Managing your account.
- Setting up affordable payment arrangements.
- Processing payments made by you or third parties.
- Taking legal action to enforce any judgement/Orders we obtain via our third-party advocates
How long will we keep your information?
We will keep your information for as long as is needed for the purposes set out above or as required by any laws that apply. We will keep your information for no longer than 7 years from the date your information is passed to TIC INNOVATIONS The reason for retaining your information for this length of time is to:
- Ensure we can deal with any queries/complaints you may have
- Any Requests for information from our client or customers.
- Comply with our financial obligations.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure personal information.
How to get a copy of your personal information?
You can contact TIC INNOVATIONS if you have any queries regarding your information.
TIC INNOVATIONS 3rd Floor, AECS Layout B Block, No 176, 2nd Cross Road, Singasandra, Bengaluru Urban, Karnataka, 560068
How to make a complaint?
You email us with your complaint at the above email address and we will respond within seven days of receiving your complaint. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so. If you believe that any information, we are holding is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible, using the contact details above. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.